This blog is the best for google chrome.
Download
Website Online Counter

The haunted villa : would you dare enter

I was passing by the street and land near a old abandoned villa. It was named Sunvilla but was not at all sunny. It looked haunted. A spooky cold atmosphere in the month of May. It didn’t explain it anyway. It was rumoured to be haunted and even appeared to be .

I had watched a lot of horror movies and it were acting as resistance. I Strengthen my heart and entered the villa. I opened the door and found it to be very dusty. It ached to breathe .

I glanced at the room and it had a royalish setting . Material were expensive and made with lot of passion. I was amazed but my amazement didn’t last long as my eye fell on the floor .

There were skeletons around. After this sight I wanted to finish the delivery as fast as possible .

I shouted “anyone there “.

On getting no response I climbed up the stairs.

Stairs led to the dark room. I knocked the door which itself opened. I tried to enter the room; heard a scream . I got scared , fumbled and bumped into someone. I ran out of the room down to the garden, slipped at staircase but I stood up and what caught my sight was a ghost. Red eyes , skeleton body and shabby cloths that was his very appearance. The situation was even scary. It was like horror films.

I started chanting a spell,” thee if exists as is told , then prayer my he behold , I wish a day in lieu of the dark . Let my request bring some spark . I, son of thee rings the mercy. let this Satan go back to hell.”

Yups, I am not priest ,I learned it from a movie .I had a doubt about this spell and he confirmed by raising his axe and making me feel like a laim goat .I stood up and ran toward the door. It got itself closed , my fear turned me to stone.

He came towards me and laughed ” ha!ha!ha!”.

He raised his axe again and suddenly a stone came flying toward him aiming his head .He bend down and I, with wet eyes and blured vision saw man standing on the staircase .

He called me,”come on come here, dude !”.

I rushed towards the staircase and man was none other than my friend Jhon. His face was red and his eyes looking down.
I asked ” Hey what’s wrong , you are feeling ashamed “.

I received no answer but after a minute he broke into my arm and apologised, “Dude ! There was no delivery it was prank, we weren’t aware of the fact that this place was actually haunted “.

I felt like somebody is near and I realised that we were fighting a ghost .we ran to the 2nd floor . Jhon hid himself in a box and I headed towards the 3rd floor . Ghost chased me to third floor and Jhon hiding in a box noticed something unusual . He came out of the box and raised his hand signaling me to stop then and there. He chased the ghost , caught him by his arm and pulled him . Ghost fell on the floor .

“I never knew ghost has feet ” Jhon exclaimed ,pointing his finger toward ghost’s feet .
we both laughed out loud.

I came down and took the ghost’s axe .He saw me taking his axe and ran down stair . I was angry . In a mood to kill.

I fastened my feet toward the ghost and Jhon stopped me and
cautioned, ” If you committed crime you will sent behind the bars .we will call the police .let them handle him “.

I yelled with the half smile and utter, ” is murdering a ghost a crime ? I never knew. If you want to summon someone then summon tareapers and tell them we have a fresh soul here of a skeleton”.


I know, my mood was scary, Scary enough to even scare Jhon .

Situation was very cinematic .
A person begging for life and a ruthless villain hungry for his blood and flesh .

I came down in dramatical fashion with my axe (currently mine now ) and chanted
the hymn, ” when the clock stuck at nine. The devil may invoke my divine. .delusion , illusion , hallucination and darkest dream ; get him to bring the most hellish scream”.

I came down ended my dramatic entry and started my actionable exit. I broke upon him with my axe.
skeleton started shivering and shaking.

I stroke again and again but missed . He fell down and I was ready to give a fatal blow . He moved himself but lost his concealed identity .

Mask broke and behind the mask. the man that I saw last night at the entrance of Ms Parker’s mansion before the party .

We witnessed a theft there last night . A costly painting was robbed . Ms Parker saw a skinny bald shadow. It approx 5.6 inches lingering in the corridor when we showing us the mansion

Wh was strange because all servants were at leave.

“Well , Well John we found Mr Parker’s skinny bald shadow ” I spoke like sherlock Holmes .

“What ?how ?” , John said.
Yes , brother I saw him lingering near Ms Parker’s gate and his shadow seems the same ” I spoke in confident voice.

“Well, police will be here in no time . Old lady would happy to get her painting back” John said with a smile.

Ghost stood up and ran towards the door and I chased to kill him . He beated the door , kicked and broke into it . His efforts were futile .

I yelled at him ” just freeze there moron and i ‘ll give a easy death else I won’t even spare your soul “.

I rushed to kill him and suddenly the door opened throwing two of us to two different corners of the room.

“Who called me. I am here . Where’s the criminal” policemen shouted .

“Sir, me ” John replied .

I pointed at the ghost guy and spoke angrily , “You better catch this filthy rascal else I’ll bring him to death “.

“My friend suspects him to be painting thief as well . He saw him roaming near our neighbour’s gate and she saw a shadow that resembles like his “.John said.

“Well the justice must be done he will be served right,” policemen said.

The ghost man broke into tears and exclaimed”Spare me ,I didn’t mean to kill you . I am not murder . I am a just thief ” .

“Just a thief ! What do you mean by just a thief ?! You almost gave a heart attack ” I exclaimed in anger .

“Who are you ? What you are doing ? And why you scared us ?” John curiously interrogated .

He replied in a shacking and breaking voice ” I am a thief .I steal paintings and hide here . Everyone believe this place is haunted . If you proved their belief wrong I would be homeless “.

“Handcuff him and hunt the paintings” inspector ordered.

The police searched for painting and they found it in basement .inspector showed us the paintings and asked “is there any painting of Ms parker “.

I replied pointing at painting “yes , sir .this one “.

Police took thief and left.

“Ooh ! They left this weird painting ” John said.

“Weird painting ! Show me” I said.

“A beautiful lady in red gown holding axe . Its made in 1964 ” John said.

“Mrs Parker never told me axes were in fashion”, I said.

“Hey ! Do you checked the top floor ? You were there , right . “John exclaimed with excitement.

” Yups !almost Except one room .it was locked .” I said .

I look at window of undiscovered room and what I saw yet haunts me . A young lady in red gown holding an axe . Shockingly she and thief’s axe resembled same as in painting.

I spoke in shaking voice ” gh…ost on the t…op fl..o..or “.

John said ” shut up , there is no ghost “.

“There he is “, I insisted .

“Brother , After what you did in villa I know only one ghost and its you ” John said.

Bus stopped and we boarded in .

PUBLISHED BY RELAXATIONANDLITERATURE

No comments:

Booking.com