This blog is the best for google chrome.
Download
Website Online Counter

My Son Saw a Ghost

On April 20, 2002, I had just put my baby daughter to bed and told my son to go brush his teeth. A few minutes later he came into my bedroom and said, "Mom, I just saw a ghost." We had not been talking about ghosts, nor is he the kind to make up stories. I asked him exactly what he saw. His reply was, "It looked like an army man because of his hair. He had a plaid shirt, glasses and a moustache." Then I asked where he had seen the ghost, to which he answered, "It came out of the mirror in my bathroom." Trying to lighten the mood, I jokingly asked him, "What did it do, sit on your sink?" He was very serious and scared. "No," he said, "it stepped through my sink and looked at me. Then it went back in the mirror."

By this time I was a little scared. We went back into his bathroom, but nothing was there. I told him I believed him, and we said a prayer and went to sleep. About an hour later, I noticed that it was becoming very hot in the house. It was nearing summertime; we'd had temperatures in the 80s and 90s, so we keep the air running even at night. I went downstairs to double-check, and the heat was turned up! I definitely did not turn it on, and my son is too small to reach the thermostat. My husband was out of town at the time. We live in a brand new house on a military base. We are the first family to live here. I'm just wondering if a soldier got killed somewhere nearby... and can't find his way "home."

No comments:

Booking.com