This blog is the best for google chrome.
Download
Website Online Counter

Vision Quest Lodge - Elfrida ,Arizona

Used to be a dude ranch. The stable boy went insane and killed the owners and guests. A woman in a white gown haunts the old guest quarters. The house where the owners were killed has several odd events. A woman walks halls, and re-occurring bloodstains appear on the bathroom wall. Old Stable is also the sight of a two-year-old girl being killed by a horse kicking her. Now, the girl's crying can be heard and an apparition can be seen of the girl standing in the doorway. Also, in the mountains that border the camp,the apparition of a white glowing man is seen on a white glowing horse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am returning back to Mcneal. I plan on visiting Vision quest to see a friend. We plan on staying. I let you know what I catch.

Kflay said...

There in 1979 .....hmmm not good for me

Kflay said...

There in 1979 .....hmmm not good for me

Booking.com