This blog is the best for google chrome.
Download
Website Online Counter

Train Tracks - Pax ,West Virginia

If you walk from Weirwood to the Pax City Hall at night a orb starts to follow you. After that when you start running it gets in front of you and is in front of you until you reach the bridge. Then it turns into a man (this man is headless). It is believed to be a man that got his head cut off from the train. He follows you until you get to the bridge. Then he jumps off to the stream below and splashes mud and water on you. Several people have witnessed this.

3 comments:

Wilda McBride Hawkins said...

I know who this ghost is.... It is my Great Grandfather Milton Stover. My dad Milton McBridehas told us the story for many years. My aunt that know my great grandfather has seen the ghost.

Martha McBride said...

I just found out about this story. I am the great great great grandchild of one of the McBride brothers. My Dad was born in 1924. My Aunt is my cousin who shares this story.

Martha McBride said...

I am a great, great, grand child and I just found out about this scary story from my Aunt who I have not communicated with since my Dad died.

Booking.com