This blog is the best for google chrome.
Download
Website Online Counter

Scottsville Cemetery - Scottsville,Texas

This cemetery dates from before Texas was a state. The haunting is actually on the grounds bordering the west of the cemetery and church. There is a covered spring house at the foot of a hill just outside the fenced off area leading to the cemetery parking lot. Stairs lead up the hill from the spring house to the top, where a large, two story house once stood. This house burned in the 50's, but was reputed to be haunted. Old-timers told of standing outside in their youth and listening to voices and furniture being
moved in the empty rooms inside. Youths of today say that if you stand
at the top of the stairs, you can hear a woman weeping several hundred
feet away, down at the spring house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have met her, she is beautiful and kind, a gentle soul, and yes, sad. I got a photo of her, but I can’t seem to find her name. I am interested in who she is and what her story is. I wasn’t able to get her to tell me. Anyone who knows please comment and share any of her info.

Booking.com