This blog is the best for google chrome.
Download
Website Online Counter

Dead Man's Park - Whittier ,California

Old Quaker cemetery whose decedent's are long since dead has been converted into a park. The headstones have been removed & one large marker listing the names of the dead is located in the second half of the park. Often the park is covered by a mysterious fog patch that does not extend past the roads to the houses on all sides. The fog also does not cover the road that dissects the two halves of the park. Locals say that the fog is
the combined anger of the dead at the removal of the headstones. The
park has very few visitors per year. Records of this information was
once located in the old Whittier museum record room. Additional roomers
include the bodies being moved to Rose Hills Cemetery, joggers reported
the feeling of being watched, dead cats mysteriously found on the
cemetery grounds, and the list goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Years ago when I lived in Whittier I was driving on the road that passes by that park. A very dark night when suddenly a huge dog coming from that park darted out in front of me. I slammed on my breaks in hopes of missing it, but it was too late I felt the dog hit the fender of my car. When I stopped I jumped out my car to check on the poor thing...But he was gone. I looked around everywhere, no blood on the ground, no trail of blood. I never traveled that way at night again.

Booking.com