This blog is the best for google chrome.
Download
Website Online Counter

Korean Haunting

I came to South Korea to be with my husband whom is in the Army. I have been here for 5 months. I have been living in my apartment for over four months. About two and a half months ago I started getting the icy felling like I was being watched. This went on with no happenings until last night. My husband is training in the field. I am all alone in the house, just like any other night I got changed, went into bed and called my husband. I got to sleep around 12:30am.

I slept for about two hours when I started having a dream that I have had before. But instead of what normally happened in the dream, an unknown force was on my back with two handfulls of my hair, holding me down. I woke up to find that my head where, in my dream, this force had my hair. I blew it off thinking it was my imagination. I fell back asleep a short time later. The dream resumed where it had left off. This happened one more time before I decided to just stay awake. It was about 5:00 in the morning, I am not exactly sure. I heard a Korean man's voice talking, it was very deep, I could not make out any words that I know. It sounded as if he were hissing the words. By this time I was already terrified. I heard knocking, and my chairs being scooted around. This went on for about an hour. Then it started scratchng my walls. It started soft and short at first, I ignored it until it got harder and louder increasing a lot everytime.

Finally I could not take it any more it felt like my heart was going to burst, it was beating so hard. I got up and turned on all the lights in the house. It stopped. I got dressed and looked around to find all my chairs moved, little things moved, and then I saw the scratch marks on the wall. I was about 6:30 in the morning when I left. I am looking for another apartment. There is no way that I am going to stay there and let it keep getting worse and more violent.

By Brandy

No comments:

Booking.com